Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's Big

Shine Blockas (feat. Gucci Mane) -I'm not huge on Gucci Mane, but not even he could mess this one up. Big Boi and Gucci Mane come together to make a track worth noting. (Click Song To Download)

Some other songs to get your week off...

Act Too (The Love of My Life) (feat. Common & Queen Latifah) - Quest and The Roots perform live on the Hennessy Artistry Tour in NYC with Common earlier this month. A good live production, although I'm not a big fan of Queen Latifah's entrance. But, the accomplished Roots and Common make a pretty good relaxed beat.

Solar Midnite (feat. Japanese Cartoon) - I don't know how everyone feels about Twilight, but personally I think its retarded. However, Lupe has a presence on the New Moon soundtrack. A good Rock/Hip-hop combination despite the association with a gay movie. Although not my favorite Lupe song ever.



1 comment:

PT said...

decent post but youre gona have to change your download method. I recomend drop.io, zshare, limelinx, or usershare cause limelinx and zshare dont work for some people, and everyone wants to hear a song before they download it.